So I was tossing around ideas on how to best present my photos while I was tossing around in bed one night. Then it came to me; why not combine my two passions? Travel & Fashion. One inspires the other, so why not?
I had the fortunate opportunity to live in France and travel all over Europe back in 2011 and I think about my time abroad pretty much everyday. So here's one of my favourite photos from Venice and below it is my stylistic interpretation.
I love this simple, yet classy outfit because it's suitable for many different occasions. I decided to wear this for a cousin's wedding.
I love the feminine shape of the peplum and the slimming cut of the pencil skirt.
I'm a big fan of texture; here's my pretty and understated black lace skirt paired with a textured white peplum top. I continued with the textured theme with my pleated clutch and gold rope bangle.
To contrast the tactile stimulation from my outfit, I opted for a sleek and simple pony tail. I also wanted to keep my jewelry pretty simple and 'neutral'.
I never wear lipstick, but thought this pretty coral one would be a nice pop of colour to make this outfit a bit more fun and youthful!
Have a great week ahead!
xx
Top: H&M
Skirt: Banana Republic
Accessories: Chanel earrings from Paris and gold bangle, a souvenir from Iceland
Clutch: Danier Leather
Satin pumps: Love Fury by Nine West




Beautiful and elegant young lady! This outfit is perfect for an evening out in Venice, accompanied by live classical music and bubbly on the Piazza San Marco ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect. Will you join me? ;) <3
ReplyDeleteI will join you with great pleasure, my love :-)!
Delete